Friday, September 24, 2010

Missed Out!




All week I was looking forward to getting together as a group, Christine's presentation, Dr. Rivera's insights, and picture taking with "Team MAGEC", unfortunately the flu virus found and derailed me!! It literally felt like a train hit me. But I'm back and feeling better. Thanks for your kind thoughts. Enjoy your weekend!



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjo7qm5i3IlOAkM-r9geFaKaOMrs_743S8y3fvDxhbg97a5qNWgBJpBIrhr_YVUWCC3NWhmQYyq7Ks88ad7_evXwGNTAHcoqBZ_O4UeeeIzWWmOaXNCZwscd45E_SYn7eHQ6HxwJWIwo7w/s1600/th002.jpg






2 comments:

  1. It's ok Mar. No worries. We missed you too, and I'm sure Christine is happy to go over her presentation with at another if you want. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you'll feel much better by next week, Thursday when we meet again. I'm so looking forward to everyone attending my presentation! (:

    ReplyDelete