Thursday, October 28, 2010

Are We There Yet?!





















yahooimage.com

"Every path has its puddle"--English Proverb

http://www.friedsocialworker.com/imagery/inspirationalquotes2.shtml

Each session gets harder and harder for me! I know that the data is needed, even if I feel the assessments aren't getting better. I'm trying to keep my patience until I can start helping him with strategies to improve his reading and writing abilities. So for now, here's to splashing through puddles!

4 comments:

  1. That's the way to find the bright spot in life's puddles! Here's to keeping our kids motivated until we can get down to the nitty-gritty exciting half od our clinic session. Love and smiles to you, Mar and the rest of team MAGEC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mar,
    Indeed, it's tough when you know the level, but you can use the assessments to help teach as well. So for now, your shoes and socks will be a bit soggy, but you can dry them off next semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mar,
    Hang in there. We are all in it together. Don't forget we're here for you:) Team MAGEC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all in the same boat, I think, except maybe for Erik, our overachiever...ha! Seriously, Mar, take it one step at a time. I'm having it just as rough as you, but look at the bright side; we know that at the end, we'll have taken pleasure in knowing that our students will be that much of a better reader than when they first started. Chin up, girl!

    ReplyDelete