Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thankful

http//nickbaines.files.wordpress.com/2009

My prayers have been answered: I have completed my diagnostic report, and the Dean signed my Form-B!! I am thankful that Dr. Rivera had endured countless revisions. I am also thankful for team MAGEC's encouragement and support! I'm looking forward to the challenges that ED644 will bring!! I hope it'll be another "MAGECal" experience!

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love edures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

http://bible.cc/psalms/118-1.htm

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Enjoy your Christmas Break;)

3 comments:

  1. Mar,
    Indeed we are all thankful. Let us continue to count our blessings and pray for a good year ahead of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Indeed, we are to be thankful to God in all circumstances! Praise the Lord and have a fantastic break. Have fun getting ready for 644!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you could do it, Mar! After all, you're the "M" in Team Magec! See you next year when we come back. Enjoy your Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete