Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Christmas wish !

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

( lynnie buttercup)


This is a rather long quote, but the words really touched my heart, as they are so beautiful. They are also very meaningful since we can all relate to the various situations, that these words convey, at one time or another . We've endured throughout our class sessions with each other and with our students, and I believe that our relationship as a team and as friends, have paved the way to the road of success. We must stand strong and believe in the '"magec" of faith. Merry Christmas, everyone- and may God bless you all!



4 comments:

  1. Very awesome quote and wish, Geri! I know we all want hat for each other. That's why we make such a great team! I sincerely hope it comes true for all of us--and all the others our lives may touch. Merry MAGECal Christmas, Ms. G. Stay safe as you rest and unwind during the break! See you in January! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geri,
    I couldn't have said it any better. Thank you for your warm thoughts during this special month of Christmas. Yes, we've made it together past the first road. Let us travel together through our next path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, Geri it touched my heart too! You're such a great role model for us "new" teachers, that's why I look up to you (literally, cause I'm short nai!) and the knowledge and experience you share. Thank you so much for being the "G" in team MAGEC! I wish you and yours a MAGECal Christmas and a Prosperous New year<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geri,
    Great quote. I love the imagery it presents. I hope you get a chance to sleep a bit over the break! You've been an integral part of Team Magec and we'd be a sad bunch without you around. Have fun getting ready for 644!

    ReplyDelete