Thursday, December 16, 2010

Crunch Time


"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." - Henry Ford (1863-1947

Crunch Time! This is my blog for December 9th. Boy, I am blessed that my student came to school today so I could conduct my listening test. He missed the first to day and I was getting nervous again, because I don't like to be behind. But, that's okay, we got it, and now it's time to organize and right. But, like Mr. Ford noted, we have to be focussed, keep the hurdles and obstacles in our peripheral vision, and move ahead. So here we go, Diagnostic Case Report, you don't stand a chance against me!

Quote Citation http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/henryford101486.html

Image Citation www.nestle.ca

2 comments:

  1. Erik,
    your quote left me both hungry and inspired! I've done all my paper work for both my classes and the only thing between me and "Done" is uploading all the work and making livetext "pretty"! Have a Great Christmas Break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture; how did you know that was my favorite candy bar? Anyway, as usual you were the first to finish. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete