Thursday, December 16, 2010

The End of the Beginning


Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning - Winston Churchill
:http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/winstonchu163144.html#ixzz18GX11frR

Wow. Indeed, we've submitted our case reports, but this is only the end of the beginning. Now we must rest and relax, but keep in mind that we've got some reading instruction to complete. I am excited to go and find some reading materials for my student. I am also excited to see what the parent does with the recommendations that that I gave her. She seemed quite interested and willing to help her son. Also, thank you Dr. Rivera and Team Magec for helping me every step of the way and inspiring me each week to be a hard and efficient worker, and most of all to be the best educator I can be.

Image Citation :http://www.buythistshirt.org/the-end-of-the-beginning/

2 comments:

  1. Erik,
    Awe I love this quote, it reminds me of my Dad and his funny way of sharing quotes like this! I still chuckle to myself, and can almost hear him saying, "Is this the end of the beginning or the beginning of the end?"...God bless his soul.You truly inspire me with your hard work and dedication. I look forward to the New Year and working with Team MAGEC, but for now, I'd like to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!! Enjoy your Vacay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erik,
    It's been great working with you; you're truly an inspiration and role model not only to your student, but to your peers as well. Enjoy your vacation and see you next year!

    ReplyDelete